Little Guys Baseball Club and Barnhouse Baseball provide quality youth baseball league and tournament experiences in the Southwest Missouri area. We currently maintain fields suitable for players from 6U through the collegiate level. The Optimist Field location is primarily used by our 6U to 12U age divisions. The historic Barnhouse Field hosts games for area high schools in addition to regional tournaments and collegiate summer leagues. Our facilities are in heavy use from March through October with weekday league games and weekend tournaments.
Use the following guide and links to learn more about our events and services:
- Little Guys Baseball League – This league is perfect for families that want their kids (6U to 10U) to learn and enjoy the game of baseball. Youth of all ability levels are welcome and the structure of this league is designed to create more even competition and fun for all the kids.
- Barnhouse Tournaments – Barnhouse Tournaments are competitive youth baseball tournaments. Many of these tournaments follow USSSA rules.
- Team Fundraisers – Little Guys Baseball Club, Inc. has helped raise tens-of-thousands of dollars to support Southwest Missouri sports teams. As a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, Little Guys Baseball and the Barnhouse Event Center can host a wide array of events to help your team.
- Fields and Practice Facilities – Little Guys Baseball Club maintains numerous fields and facilities for area baseball teams.
- Youth Baseball Camps – Throughout the year Little Guys Baseball Club offers various camps and clinics that can help youth players develop their skills.
- Springfield Metro Baseball League – The Springfield Metro Baseball League was founded to create a public league that would play an extended schedule versus other open registration programs in the Springfield “Metro” area. Little Guys Baseball is pleased to help support this important league that offers youth ages 12-19 the opportunity to continue developing their skills and abilities.
- The Ozark Generals – The Ozark Generals participate in the MINK League (a wood bat league). The MINK Baseball League is a collegiate baseball league that includes eight teams throughout Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska and Kansas. The Ozark Generals were founded in 1945 and are the oldest team. Players from this league have been recruited by independent and Major League teams.
If you have any questions call Travis Zarechi at 417-849-6645 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.